When We Ship
We ship once each week, usually on Mondays, but occasionally on Tuesdays
How We Ship
We’re a small but mighty operation of our family and a few very faithful and endlessly hard working Flying B team members. Thus, we’re limited to shipping once each week. Here’s how we roll:
- Free shipping on orders over $150.
- Deposits for 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and Whole beefs do not apply towards $150 minimum.
- Any orders received by 8 am Monday ship that week.
- Orders received after 8 am Monday ship the following week unless you’ve made other arrangements with us, or Margaret squeezes you in to the current week's orders. Again, we're small but mighty and do everything we can when we can.
- We only ship to locations that can be delivered by 1 or 2 day ground delivery.
- We generally use FedEx overnight ground delivery.
- We do not offer Air delivery, it’s really expensive.
- Our beef is shipped Frozen in insulated boxes with dry ice. Our products are frozen prior to being shipped. This ensures the meat arrives at your home at a safe temperature.
- It is possible that a portion of your order may not arrive completely frozen, especially when the weather is very warm. We suggest consuming any thawed beef within 7 days. If any of your order is warm to the touch, we suggest discarding that portion and giving us a call. We take food safety and shipping our products very seriously. We take as many measures as possible to ensure your order arrives in a safe condition.
- We will only allow a package to be in transit for two consecutive business days. Keep in mind that we are shipping from our ranch in Eastern Colorado. If your order cannot be received within 2 days using ground shipping, our website will not allow you to choose ground as the shipping option. If you are given the option for ground, it will get there within 2 days of leaving our walk in freezer at the ranch.
- If you are shipping to a residential address there is no signature required for the package and it will be left at your door.If you ship to a business address a signature is required. Please be aware that FEDex sometimes delivers after business hours. If there is no one to sign for the box FEDex will then attempt the delivery the next business day. We are not responsible when delivery is attempted to your address and no one is there to pick it up that day or no one is there to sign for a business address delivery
- You are always welcome to pick up your order here at our ranch. We love meeting our customers!
Ranch Store Visits
- We love to meet our customers and they love to see the ranch and pick up their beef in person. To do that, however, we request that you call and set an appointment so we can make sure we’re able to be here. We’re all over the ranch every day and that is over 8,000 acres and 11 square miles.
- Call Margaret at 303-887-9735 to find a time that works for all of us.
- We have most every beef cut available on site. If you see it on the website then we have it in our walk in freezer here at the ranch!
- Our beef is vac sealed and frozen to -5 degrees Fareneheit.
- We take cash and most credit cards here at the ranch store.